List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 2 2006 11:14am
Subject:Re: Patch for custom.pl
View as plain text
Waba wrote:

> While at it, I did some other changes, here is the summary:
> - Reset $set.
> - Have custom.pl work in strict+warning mode.
> - Generate sql_cmp() for unsigned long and long too. Pros: I saw no
>   reason not to include them, and it allows to have long fields in
>   SQLSS structures.

Can you please split this up into three separate patches?  When you have
three separate things going on in a single patch, it is hard to evaluate
it.  If I did accept it as-is, it would also make the svn change history
more convoluted.

I don't see anything preventing inclusion other than that, but of course
I'll need to reevaluate it once I can see the trees instead of the forest.
Thread
Patch for custom.plWaba2 Feb
  • Re: Patch for custom.plWarren Young2 Feb
    • Re: Patch for custom.plWaba2 Feb
      • Re: Patch for custom.plChris Frey2 Feb
      • Re: Patch for custom.plWarren Young4 Mar