List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Henning Date:February 1 2006 7:13pm
Subject:no version information available...
View as plain text
Hi Everyone,
   I've made great progress so far..  I've been able to get my simple
programs to compile thanks to Mr. Povilaitis.  Now the problem is runtime:

$ ./testmysql
./testmysql: /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.14: no version information
available (required by ./testmysql)
./testmysql: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libmysqlpp.so.2: undefined
symbol: _ZNSt24__default_alloc_templateILb1ELi0EE12_S_free_listE

I have no idea what that means, beyond the obvious...  I'm on CentOS
4.1.  Here's my output from rpm -qa | grep -i mysql:

mysqlclient10-3.23.58-4.RHEL4.1
MySQL-python-1.0.0-1.RHEL4.1
MySQL-shared-standard-4.1.16-1.rhel4
MySQL-shared-4.1.16-1
MySQL-server-standard-4.1.16-1.rhel4
MySQL-devel-standard-4.1.16-1.rhel4
mysql++-2.0.7-1
libdbi-dbd-mysql-0.6.5-10.RHEL4.1
perl-DBD-MySQL-2.9004-3.1
MySQL-client-standard-4.1.16-1.rhel4

I hope that's enough information to find a solution.  If not, I'll be
happy to provide any further info necessary.

Cheers,
~Brian

--
Brian A. Henning