List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 23 2006 10:21pm
Subject:Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fields
View as plain text
Ece Karli wrote:

> I am getting conversion error when I try to read data into SSQLS
> structure and value of an integer field is null.

Read the user manual.  There is a whole section on nulls (3.8), and why
you have to treat them specially.
Thread
Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli20 Jan
  • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young23 Jan
    • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli25 Jan
      • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
        • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
          • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
            • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
              • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel21 Apr