List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frederic Laruelle Date:January 20 2006 11:02pm
Subject:Borland C++ Builder Interest
View as plain text
Extract from http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/ :

"... this problem has gone unfixed due to lack of interest for many
months, we no longer ship Borland project files with the package. We're
willing to reverse course on this if enough interest materializes... "

I hereby manifest my interest for Borland C++ support :-)...
(I use BDS 2006)

Cheers!

Frederic Laruelle.

Thread
Borland C++ Builder InterestFrederic Laruelle21 Jan
  • Re: Borland C++ Builder InterestRichard Ulrich23 Jan
  • Re: Borland C++ Builder InterestWarren Young23 Jan
Re: Borland C++ Builder InterestWarren Young24 Jan