List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ece Karli Date:January 20 2006 10:45pm
Subject:Problem with NULL values in integer fields
View as plain text
Hi all,

  I am getting conversion error when I try to read data into SSQLS structure and value of
an integer field is null. I modified example stock table to have NULL values for num
field and customX examples fail with the same error:

  Conversion error: Tried to convert "NULL" to a "__int64
        retrieved data size: 0, actual size: 4

  How do you get around this problem.

  Thanks.

Yahoo! Photos
Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli20 Jan
  • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young23 Jan
    • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsEce Karli25 Jan
      • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
        • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
          • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel20 Apr
            • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsWarren Young20 Apr
              • Re: Problem with NULL values in integer fieldsM.K. tenNapel21 Apr