List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chad Dombrova Date:January 18 2006 5:39pm
Subject:Re: problems compiling on osx
View as plain text
i tried again on my home machine running osx 10.4

i installed only fink packages - all mysql 4.1 - and i compiled with
gcc3.3

when i ran the compiled examples i got only one dyld error this time:

___cxa_pure_virtual

i then reconfigure and recompiled msql++ with gcc4.0 and everything
worked fine -- no errors when running the examples.  i know that
mysql++ is supposed to compile with gcc3.3 so does anyone have any idea
how to get rid of this pure virtual error with gcc3.3?

-chad