List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tommy Apel Date:January 17 2006 7:05pm
Subject:Re: undefined reference error while compiling
View as plain text
It seem that you have 2 versions of the mysqlclient.lib try to only have one
version of mysql installed at one time

--
Tommy Apel
Software Developer

Fax : (+371) 7 473 607
Cell : (+371) 8 293 490
VoIP DK : (+45) 46 96 81 61
VoIP ES : (+45) 46 96 81 60
E-Mail : root@stripped

SIA "Cargo A2B"
Liepezera iela 1,
Liepezeras ciemats,
Babites pagasts
LV-2101 Riga, Latvia
Thread
undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
  • Re: undefined reference error while compilingWarren Young17 Jan
    • Re: undefined reference error while compilingWarren Young17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
        • Re: undefined reference error while compilingTommy Apel17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan