List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Jurczok Date:January 17 2006 6:04pm
Subject:Re: undefined reference error while compiling
View as plain text
ok finally i got the clue what you wanted to say..

[root@localhost mysql]# c++ -I /usr/include/mysql -lmysqlpp
-lmysqlclient  -o mysqltest mysql.cpp

result:
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.0.2/../../../libmysqlpp.so: undefined
reference to `std::__default_alloc_template<true, 0>::allocate(unsigned
int)'

so now Im really out of Ideas..

yes I know, that this is not a real problem of mysql++ but to my mind
they are connected..
so i would __thank__ you very mutch if you please could give me a hint
what to do because im new to c++ and linux and have no idea what the
compiler wants..
I've looked up the gcc docu but didn't find anything...

sorry for my noob questions but I don't know it better..

thanks for help

J. Jurczok
Thread
undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
  • Re: undefined reference error while compilingWarren Young17 Jan
    • Re: undefined reference error while compilingWarren Young17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
        • Re: undefined reference error while compilingTommy Apel17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan