List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Jurczok Date:January 17 2006 5:03pm
Subject:Re: undefined reference error while compiling
View as plain text
It was not my goal to get anyone of you to explain gcc to me..

I just thought that it is a general mysql++ problem (old examples, wrong
funtion using).
but if you say it is a linking problem with the gcc...

I've read the gcc documentation and the problem still isnt solved..

even as i added -I .../mysql++/lib it didnt work..

thats why im out of ideas..

:)

J. Jurczok
Thread
undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
  • Re: undefined reference error while compilingWarren Young17 Jan
    • Re: undefined reference error while compilingWarren Young17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan
        • Re: undefined reference error while compilingTommy Apel17 Jan
      • Re: undefined reference error while compilingJonas Jurczok17 Jan