List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 17 2006 2:59pm
Subject:Re: using debug dlls but still getting Debug Assertion Failed errors
View as plain text
Ece Karli wrote:

> When I run my program, I get Debug Assertion Failed error in file
> dbgheap.c. I searched the archives and the only solution suggested
> was to use debug version of mysqlpp.dll with debug project. I am
> already doing that.

Double-check everything.  The way this error happens is mixing debug and
release builds of _something_, not just the MySQL++ library DLL.
Thread
using debug dlls but still getting Debug Assertion Failed errorsEce Karli17 Jan
  • Re: using debug dlls but still getting Debug Assertion Failed errorsWarren Young17 Jan
    • Re: using debug dlls but still getting Debug Assertion Failed errorsEce Karli19 Jan