List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ece Karli Date:January 17 2006 1:11am
Subject:using debug dlls but still getting Debug Assertion Failed errors
View as plain text
Hi all,

  I have compiled the library and installed it. When I run my program, I get Debug
Assertion Failed error in file dbgheap.c. I searched the archives and the only solution
suggested was to use debug version of mysqlpp.dll with debug project. I am already doing
that. Do you know why I am still getting this error? The example codes run just fine.

  Any ideas??? Please help this newbie.

  Thanks in advance.