List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas Jurczok Date:January 16 2006 9:48pm
Subject:Re: Problem connecting do lampp mysql server
View as plain text
yep.. the topic was not neccessary.. but i learned that just atm..

the lampp mysql server is packed up with phpmyadmin (like webmin) and an apache
webserver..
differs just in the gui..

the mysqladmin command without -h ... worked.. and after reinstalling webmin i finally got
control over the server :)

so examples work and everything is fine..

except that i get "undefined reference" errors to all functions delivered with mysql if i
write the code on my own (almost copy&paste)..

I dont know why but I will work it out tomorrow..

the funny thing is: i got a spelling mistake (forgot a _ ).
result: 1 Error

i corrected the error
result: almost 100 errors -.-

so maybe the *.cpp file is corrupted or just another mistake I didnt find up do now..

lets se

J. Jurczok

Problem connecting do lampp mysql serverJonas Jurczok16 Jan
  • Re: Problem connecting do lampp mysql serverWarren Young16 Jan
    • Re: Problem connecting do lampp mysql serverJonas Jurczok16 Jan