List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 16 2006 8:54pm
Subject:Re: Problem connecting do lampp mysql server
View as plain text
Jonas Jurczok wrote:
> so it is not possible to use the lampp mysql server with the mysql++ api?

I can't answer that question because I don't know how a "lampp mysql
server" differs from the MySQL server you can download from mysql.com.
MySQL++ obviously works fine with the standard MySQL server.

> [root@localhost ~]# /usr/bin/mysqladmin  -h localhost -u root password
> <newpass>
> /usr/bin/mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
> error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'
>
> but thats not so important.. examples work..

I'm confused...you can't use mysqladmin, but the examples work....  How
does that happen?

> can I use phpmyadmin with this server or not?

That's not on topic here.
Thread
Problem connecting do lampp mysql serverJonas Jurczok16 Jan
  • Re: Problem connecting do lampp mysql serverWarren Young16 Jan
    • Re: Problem connecting do lampp mysql serverJonas Jurczok16 Jan