List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Forrest Date:January 7 2006 9:46am
Subject:bug fix for MySQL++-2.0.7
View as plain text
Hi,

I think I have fixed a small bug in MySQL++-2.0.7

Result::iterator is not a model of the RandomAccessIterator concept.
This makes it unusable with the boost::iterator library amongst other
things.

I believe the problem is due to a missing template argument in line 119
of resiter.h

class subscript_iterator : public std::iterator<ReturnType, SizeType>

should probably read

class subscript_iterator : public
std::iterator<std::random_access_iterator_tag,ReturnType, SizeType>

With this patch applied, the iterator passes the boost concept check for
RandomAccessIteratorConcept.

I don't know what the procedure is for submitting patches to this
project. But Warren Young indicated I should send it to this list.

Richard Forrest

Thread
bug fix for MySQL++-2.0.7Richard Forrest7 Jan
  • Re: bug fix for MySQL++-2.0.7Warren Young27 Oct