List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 5 2006 2:56pm
Subject:Re: problem with keeping track of Connection instance
View as plain text
I'm sending this reply to the mailing list.  Please do not reply to me
directly.  This sort of traffic belongs on the list.

alan.alvarez@stripped wrote:

> Also if I do the same operationg with a local instance of Connection.
> (Connecting to the same server etc...) it works just fine.

Okay, can you reduce the problem to a simple example showing how a
global Connection instance fails?

> I believe my problem has something to do with this:
> http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/4771.

Not likely.  That problem was tracked down to a misuse of Visual C++
build settings.
Thread
problem with keeping track of Connection instancealan.alvarez1 Jan
  • Re: problem with keeping track of Connection instanceWarren Young3 Jan
Re: problem with keeping track of Connection instanceWarren Young5 Jan