List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 3 2006 8:44pm
Subject:Re: [MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW Support
View as plain text
Patrick McMichael wrote:

> Any way Warren or Chris could enlighten us and clear any of this up?

I already beat my head against this wall.  Search the archives for the
blow-by-blow.  I publically gave up, and "Death Gauge" was one of the
people who showed up after that saying that he could do it.  If he -- or
anyone else -- gets it working, fine.  If not, well, I've convinced
myself that there is no easy fix, and since it isn't my itch, I have no
further interest in scratching at it.

Sorry to be blunt, but I've thrown all the time at this I'm going to.
Thread
[MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW SupportDeath Gauge30 Dec
  • RE: [MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW SupportPatrick McMichael30 Dec
    • RE: [MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW SupportDeath Gauge30 Dec
      • RE: [MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW SupportPatrick McMichael30 Dec
        • Re: [MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW SupportChris Frey3 Jan
        • Re: [MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW SupportWarren Young3 Jan