List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 3 2006 7:38pm
Subject:Re: problem with keeping track of Connection instance
View as plain text
alan.alvarez@stripped wrote:

> #0  mysqlpp::Lockable::lock (this=0x8086a88) at
> /usr/local/include/mysql++/lockable.h:139

Wrap the call to Connection::query() in a try block.  If it already is,
make sure it's catching std::exception, just to be sure you're catching
everything.  I suspect your program is dying due to an uncaught
exception.  If so, then catching that exception and calling its what()
method will be educational.
Thread
problem with keeping track of Connection instancealan.alvarez1 Jan
  • Re: problem with keeping track of Connection instanceWarren Young3 Jan
Re: problem with keeping track of Connection instanceWarren Young5 Jan