List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick McMichael Date:December 30 2005 4:01am
Subject:RE: [MySQL++]Good/Bad News:MinGW Support
View as plain text
I'm pretty sure it's looking for the mysql client library,
libmysqlclient.dll (which ships with mysql), and that the function
mysql_more_results is a C function in that library.  Unfortunately, I'm not
sure how you would link to that instead, since with all the building I've
done, it's been automatically setup to link to libmysqlclient.dll (or at
least the corresponding .lib).

BTW, how'd you get it to compile?

Make sure to let us know if you get this working!  It would be SWEET.

-Patrick