List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 21 2005 10:13pm
Subject:Re: [patch] SSQLS linking problem
View as plain text
Viktor Stark wrote:

> To solve that issue, custom.pl needs a small modification so that it
> generates a custom-macros.h which only defines ::_table and ::names once.

Thanks for the patch!  I'm going to hold this off for v2.1, as it's a
new feature, not a bug fix.  It's easy for someone to patch their own
copy until then.

Thanks, especially, for using good macro names, so I can accept the
patch without changes.
Thread
[patch] SSQLS linking problemViktor Stark21 Dec
  • Re: [patch] SSQLS linking problemWarren Young21 Dec
  • Re: [patch] SSQLS linking problemWarren Young4 Mar