List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tommy Apel Date:December 20 2005 3:42pm
Subject:Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10
View as plain text
> Presumably this is because everything on a Gentoo system is recompiled
> for the local environment, so there is no possibility of 32/64 bit
> confusion.
Well actually I have both 64 and 32 bit libs installed but the 32bit ones are
located in an emul folder instead of right next to the 64bit ones
--
Tommy Apel
Software Developer

Fax : (+371) 7 473 607
Cell : (+371) 8 293 490
VoIP DK : (+45) 46 96 81 61
VoIP ES : (+45) 46 96 81 60
E-Mail : root@stripped

SIA "Cargo A2B"
Liepezera iela 1,
Liepezeras ciemats,
Babites pagasts
LV-2101 Riga, Latvia
Thread
Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez14 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young15 Dec
Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young20 Dec
Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez20 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young20 Dec
RE: Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez20 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Tommy Apel20 Dec