List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tommy Apel Date:December 20 2005 2:00pm
Subject:Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10
View as plain text
> Yes, that solved it. It built without problems on the 32 bit version of
> SUSE 10.
>
> Presumably it must have been building 32 bit .lo files or trying to combine
> 64 bit .lo files with 32 bit .la files from mysql (that should have been 64
> bit, since I was using the 64 bit versions).
>
> Many thanks for the help. I can now return to writing my application!

Actually it builds fine on Gentoo in 64bit mode on my Athlon64, just for an
info ;-)
Thread
Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez14 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young15 Dec
Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young20 Dec
Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez20 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young20 Dec
RE: Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez20 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Tommy Apel20 Dec