List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Gamez Date:December 20 2005 1:46pm
Subject:RE: Link problems when building on SUSE 10
View as plain text
Yes, that solved it. It built without problems on the 32 bit version of SUSE 10.

Presumably it must have been building 32 bit .lo files or trying to combine 64 bit .lo
files with 32 bit .la files from mysql (that should have been 64 bit, since I was using
the 64 bit versions).

Many thanks for the help. I can now return to writing my application!