List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 20 2005 11:49am
Subject:Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10
View as plain text
Gamez, David wrote:

> Do
> you think that changing to the 32 bit version of SUSE 10 might solve
> the problem?

Almost certainly.  This problem has the feel of general weirdness
surrounding a platform that hasn't fully shaken out yet, which fits the
current x64 situation perfectly.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to such a machine, so I can't help
you very much.
Thread
Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez14 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young15 Dec
Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young20 Dec
Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez20 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Warren Young20 Dec
RE: Link problems when building on SUSE 10David Gamez20 Dec
  • Re: Link problems when building on SUSE 10Tommy Apel20 Dec