List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tommy Apel Date:December 20 2005 11:37am
Subject:Re: Library or DLL problems
View as plain text
On Tuesday 20 December 2005 13:11, Warren Young wrote:
> I see no reason why not.
>
> You may have noticed that I dropped mention of the command-line only
> compilers from the web page.  That's only because the VS Express 2005 is
> now out of beta, so I assume it will be vastly more popular.
I've tried but there is alot of MSVC*.lib files missing, I'm not really a huge
fan of MS in the first place any trying to do something as simple as making
a .dll file in this case has more or less turned out to be a
one-week-headacke with out result, the only way I see this working is if you
install this Express edition, but then you kindof hit you head one more time
since everything is linked against VC8.0 lib's and those are nowhere to
befound on a normal XP sp2 installation
--
Tommy Apel
Software Developer

Fax : (+371) 7 473 607
Cell : (+371) 8 293 490
VoIP DK : (+45) 46 96 81 61
VoIP ES : (+45) 46 96 81 60
E-Mail : root@stripped

SIA "Cargo A2B"
Liepezera iela 1,
Liepezeras ciemats,
Babites pagasts
LV-2101 Riga, Latvia
Thread
Library or DLL problemsTroy Jennings15 Dec
  • Re: Library or DLL problemsWarren Young20 Dec
    • Re: Library or DLL problemsTommy Apel20 Dec