List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 20 2005 11:11am
Subject:Re: Library or DLL problems
View as plain text
Tommy Apel wrote:
> is it even possible to make the .dll if you
> only have Microsoft SDK, .NET SDK 1.1 and VC++ Toolkit 2003 ?

I see no reason why not.

You may have noticed that I dropped mention of the command-line only
compilers from the web page.  That's only because the VS Express 2005 is
now out of beta, so I assume it will be vastly more popular.
Thread
Library or DLL problemsTroy Jennings15 Dec
  • Re: Library or DLL problemsWarren Young20 Dec
    • Re: Library or DLL problemsTommy Apel20 Dec