List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:December 20 2005 9:22am
Subject:Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definition
View as plain text
On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 01:13:25AM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
> Chris Frey wrote:
> >>sql_create_3(flux, 0, 0,
> >
> >Looks like there's a bug in the macros, or the user manual is wrong, for
> >this line.
>
> I could have sworn I had working code that used that construct, to avoid
> function overloading problems.
>
> I could just reflexively change the manual to recommend "1, 0" in
> difficult situations, but I think I'd better do some thinking on this first.

At first glance, I'd guess it's a bug in the macro, but I haven't looked
closely as to why.  If you're not going to do sorting, there's no need
for less-than comparisons, and sorting may not have meaning for all data.

- Chris

Thread
Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionPedro LamarĂ£o15 Dec
  • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionChris Frey19 Dec
    • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionWarren Young20 Dec
      • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionChris Frey20 Dec