List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 20 2005 8:13am
Subject:Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definition
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:
>>sql_create_3(flux, 0, 0,
>
> Looks like there's a bug in the macros, or the user manual is wrong, for
> this line.

I could have sworn I had working code that used that construct, to avoid
function overloading problems.

I could just reflexively change the manual to recommend "1, 0" in
difficult situations, but I think I'd better do some thinking on this first.
Thread
Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionPedro LamarĂ£o15 Dec
  • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionChris Frey19 Dec
    • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionWarren Young20 Dec
      • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionChris Frey20 Dec