List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 20 2005 7:49am
Subject:Re: opt_reconnect patch
View as plain text
Jalon, Arnon wrote:
> Hate to pester you, Warren,

It needed doing.  :)

>  we don't
> want to deploy my patched version of 2.0.7, unless we have confirmation
> that it will come in the next, or relatively next release.

I don't know when the next release will be, but you may take some
comfort from knowing that it's been committed to Subversion.
Thread
opt_reconnect patchArnon Jalon9 Dec
  • Re: opt_reconnect patchWarren Young15 Dec
RE: opt_reconnect patchArnon Jalon14 Dec
RE: opt_reconnect patchArnon Jalon15 Dec
RE: opt_reconnect patchArnon Jalon19 Dec
  • Re: opt_reconnect patchWarren Young20 Dec
RE: opt_reconnect patchArnon Jalon20 Dec