List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Björn Persson Date:December 15 2005 9:33pm
Subject:Re: Crashes and memory corruption
View as plain text
torsdagen den 15 december 2005 14:53 skrev Warren Young:
> For now, I've just documented this requirement in the reference manual.
>   If you can think of a clean way for at() to avoid the need to access
> the result object, I'll certainly entertain proposals or patches.

I think it's OK for row objects to depend on the result object, as long as
it's documented. Thanks.

Björn Persson
Thread
Crashes and memory corruptionBjörn Persson16 Aug
  • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionWarren Young16 Aug
    • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionBjörn Persson17 Aug
      • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionWarren Young17 Aug
        • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionBjörn Persson18 Aug
          • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionThomas Werth18 Aug
          • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionWarren Young18 Aug
        • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionBjörn Persson25 Nov
          • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionWarren Young15 Dec
            • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionBjörn Persson15 Dec
Re: Crashes and memory corruptionJan Busch20 Dec
  • Re: Crashes and memory corruptionChris Frey20 Dec
Re: Crashes and memory corruptionJan Busch21 Dec