List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pedro LamarĂ£o Date:December 15 2005 7:14pm
Subject:Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definition
View as plain text
The following program won't compile with g++ 3.3 or g++ 4.1 and mysql++
2.0.7:

#include <mysql++.h>
#include <custom.h>

sql_create_3(flux, 0, 0,
                int, qtdmail,
                int, qtdkb,
                mysqlpp::Date, validade)

int
main (int argc, char* argv[]) {
        return 0;
}

Processing it with ssqls_pretty, I find inside three functions with bad
definitions:

template <class Manip> inline flux_cus_value_list<Manip>
flux::value_list(mysqlpp::cchar *d, Manip m, mysqlpp::sql_cmp_type ) const {
  sql_compare_type_def_NUM (flux, value, NUM);
}

template <class Manip> inline flux_cus_field_list<Manip>
flux::field_list(mysqlpp::cchar *d, Manip m, mysqlpp::sql_cmp_type ) const {
  sql_compare_type_def_NUM (flux, field, NUM);
}

template <class Manip> inline flux_cus_equal_list<Manip>
flux::equal_list(mysqlpp::cchar *d, mysqlpp::cchar *c, Manip m,
mysqlpp::sql_cmp_type ) const {
  sql_compare_type_defe_NUM (flux, equal, NUM);
}

It seems there is a mistake in the script that generates these macros,
as NUM is not declared anywhere.
I'll try to debug it further, but pointers would be very welcome...

--
Pedro Lamarão
Desenvolvimento

Intersix Technologies S.A.
SP: (55 11 3803-9300)
RJ: (55 21 3852-3240)
www.intersix.com.br

Your Security is our Business

Thread
Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionPedro LamarĂ£o15 Dec
  • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionChris Frey19 Dec
    • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionWarren Young20 Dec
      • Re: Problem compiling simple program with SSQLS definitionChris Frey20 Dec