List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Troy Jennings Date:December 15 2005 4:23pm
Subject:Library or DLL problems
View as plain text
I am building a project using MS VC++ 2005 (beta).  It is actually
building a DLL (for a pGINA plugin).  I am able to build it successfully
and it appears to run on the build machine and a second machine with the
pGINA plugin tester.  When we try to move it to a production test
machine, however, it fails to load citing "possible missing libraries".

Is there a way to build the project so that it contains all of the
necessary libraries internally?

If that is not possible, how can I identify all of the libraries
necessary for a dll to be used properly?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

--
Troy Jennings

Thread
Library or DLL problemsTroy Jennings15 Dec
  • Re: Library or DLL problemsWarren Young20 Dec
    • Re: Library or DLL problemsTommy Apel20 Dec