List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pong-TC Date:December 1 2005 9:11pm
Subject:Re: Simple connection from VC++ 6.0 to MySQL 4.1.9
View as plain text
Using MyODBC is not a bad idea.  You can forget the header files, but have
to set up DSN on a PC.  A download is available in mysql website.

Danesh Daroui <daniel_z000@stripped> on Thursday, December 01, 2005 at
12:01 PM -0800 wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>  I am newbie to writing code s to connect to MySQL from VC++ 6.0, but
>well familiar with MySQL. I need to know where can I download proper
>library and header files to be able to connect to MySQL server from  VC++
>6.0 and run queries.
>  I have downloaded the "mysql++-1.7.1-win32-vc++.zip" from MySQL site
>which has a link to http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/ but the header file
>mysql++.h is almost empty. I think I haven't download appropriate file.
>Can anybody help ? I maight also need manual or reference to know how  to
>use it.

Thread
Simple connection from VC++ 6.0 to MySQL 4.1.9Danesh Daroui1 Dec
  • Re: Simple connection from VC++ 6.0 to MySQL 4.1.9Pong-TC1 Dec