List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Danesh Daroui Date:December 1 2005 8:01pm
Subject:Simple connection from VC++ 6.0 to MySQL 4.1.9
View as plain text
Hi all,

  I am newbie to writing code s to connect to MySQL from VC++ 6.0, but  well familiar with
MySQL. I need to know where can I download proper  library and header files to be able to
connect to MySQL server from  VC++ 6.0 and run queries.
  I have downloaded the "mysql++-1.7.1-win32-vc++.zip" from MySQL site  which has a link
to http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/ but the header file  mysql++.h is almost empty. I
think I haven't download appropriate file.  Can anybody help ? I maight also need manual
or reference to know how  to use it.

  Regards,

  Danesh

Thread
Simple connection from VC++ 6.0 to MySQL 4.1.9Danesh Daroui1 Dec
  • Re: Simple connection from VC++ 6.0 to MySQL 4.1.9Pong-TC1 Dec