List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 28 2005 10:18pm
Subject:Re: BLOB in an SSQLS
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> Looks like a limitation in the conversion from Row.at() into ColData, which
> takes only a char* in the constructor.
>
> I don't know if Warren has fixed this in his private/devel tree or not.
> This sounds familiar to me and I don't know why. :-)

I don't recall anything about it.  I presume that you're wanting to add
an std::string overload.  There may be a reason it can't be done.  We've
run into char* vs. std::string vs. SQLString vs.... problems before.

FYI, the only thing I have that's not checked in right now is my
investigation into Bakefile.  It's marginally working, but not so much
that I'm happy with it yet.  I will probably release it on the list as a
patch to the v2.1 branch first, for wider banging-on.
Thread
BLOB in an SSQLSViktor STARK28 Nov
  • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
    • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
      • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSWarren Young28 Nov
        • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
  • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSWarren Young28 Nov
    • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
      • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSWarren Young28 Nov
      • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSViktor STARK29 Nov
    • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSViktor STARK29 Nov