List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 28 2005 10:15pm
Subject:Re: BLOB in an SSQLS
View as plain text
Viktor STARK wrote:

> The problem is that - if I understood things correctly - I can only
> define a BLOB as a std::string. And when I execute my query and try to
> access the data in the BLOB, it stops after the first hex 00

This truncation bug may be fixable.

But, don't expect it to be possible to define an SSQLS with "200 floats
in binary format" and have the one BLOB field be busted out into those
200 individual fields.  SSQLS requires a 1:1 relationship between fields
in your structure and fields in the database.

> Hope I'm just missing something obvious and I'll be able to use SSQLS
> since that feature really *rocks*.

I've put your truncation bug on the Wishlist.  Since it's your itch,
you're in the best position to scratch it.  I don't have any idea when I
can get around to it.
Thread
BLOB in an SSQLSViktor STARK28 Nov
  • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
    • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
      • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSWarren Young28 Nov
        • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
  • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSWarren Young28 Nov
    • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSChris Frey28 Nov
      • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSWarren Young28 Nov
      • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSViktor STARK29 Nov
    • Re: BLOB in an SSQLSViktor STARK29 Nov