List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 28 2005 10:04pm
Subject:Re: Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'
View as plain text
dengxy wrote:

> ver 2.0.7 has been shipped
> without patched and consequently cannot compile with MinGW by
> default.

I know.  That's because changing the DEF file is an incomplete fix.
Therefore, I'm not applying the patch yet.  Come to me with a complete fix.

> BTW, please delete the thread with the ghostly backslash I didn't
> typed indeed.

This is a mailing list.  Nobody can delete or change posts.
Thread
Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'dengxy23 Nov
  • Re: Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'Warren Young23 Nov
Re: Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'dengxy24 Nov
  • Re: Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'Warren Young28 Nov