List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 28 2005 10:02pm
Subject:Re: MySQL V5.0
View as plain text
Paul Aitman wrote:

> I know there will be a lot of breakages in my app. and I do not have
 > time to sort it now.

Hmmm...you have time to fight with upgrading the database server, but
not time to upgrade the library to work with the database server.  Ya
gotta ask yourself...do you really need to upgrade the database server?

> does anyone know if there would be any reason I
> could not use this version with MySQL V5.0x

I looked through the changelog and found only a change for stored
procedure support in MySQL v5.  I know of no other v5-specific changes
between the current version and your version.

> I cannot get it to work.

If you wish us to actually _do_ something about this, we'll need some
details.  This is a standalone statement of fact, not a bug report.
Thread
MySQL V5.0Paul Aitman28 Nov
  • Re: MySQL V5.0Warren Young28 Nov