List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:November 23 2005 10:09pm
On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 02:47:01PM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
> Hmm, really awesome, or just kind of neat?  I prefer the current
> behavior, where they send you a URL to the web interface.  You can click
> the "diff to previous" link and get a pretty color diff.

Really awesome.  If the diff is in the email, I can read it anywhere
I can check mail, instead of needing a browser as well.  As it is, the
SVN repository is more work than it should be, so I don't get around
to tracking it like I'd like to.

> From that message you link to, it looks like the inline diffs replace
> this feature instead of augmenting it.

I'd hope the URL would always be there.  The diff should just be
additional info.  I'll ask, but I'd be surprised if they removed it.

- Chris

Thread
Diffs included in commit mailing listChris Frey23 Nov
  • Re: Diffs included in commit mailing listWarren Young23 Nov
    • Re: Diffs included in commit mailing listChris Frey23 Nov