List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 23 2005 9:47pm
Chris Frey wrote:

> Looks like it is possible to change the commit mailing list so the
> diffs are mailed out along with the change description.  This feature
> would be awesome. :-)

Hmm, really awesome, or just kind of neat?  I prefer the current
behavior, where they send you a URL to the web interface.  You can click
the "diff to previous" link and get a pretty color diff.

 From that message you link to, it looks like the inline diffs replace
this feature instead of augmenting it.
Thread
Diffs included in commit mailing listChris Frey23 Nov
  • Re: Diffs included in commit mailing listWarren Young23 Nov
    • Re: Diffs included in commit mailing listChris Frey23 Nov