List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:November 23 2005 8:52pm
Subject:Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issue
View as plain text
On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 01:47:51PM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
> Chris Frey wrote:
> >On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 09:08:50PM -0500, Chris Frey wrote:
> >
> >>     basic_ifstream()
> >>     : __istream_type(NULL), _M_filebuf()
> >>     { this->init(&_M_filebuf); }
> >
> >I've commited this style of fix to SVN.  Please give it a test on your
> >platform.
>
> Thanks for fixing this, Chris, and for reporting it, Kristofer.
>
> The only problem with this change is that I prefer using 0 instead of
> NULL, since they're guaranteed to be the same thing in C++, unlike in C.
>  Just an FYI for any future changes you might make.

I prefer 0 too, but I went with the gnu C++ library style this time.

- Chris

Thread
Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueKristofer Spinka17 Nov
  • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueChris Frey21 Nov
    • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueChris Frey21 Nov
      • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueWarren Young23 Nov
        • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueChris Frey23 Nov
Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueKristofer Spinka22 Nov