List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 23 2005 8:47pm
Subject:Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issue
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 09:08:50PM -0500, Chris Frey wrote:
>
>>      basic_ifstream()
>>      : __istream_type(NULL), _M_filebuf()
>>      { this->init(&_M_filebuf); }
>
> I've commited this style of fix to SVN.  Please give it a test on your
> platform.

Thanks for fixing this, Chris, and for reporting it, Kristofer.

The only problem with this change is that I prefer using 0 instead of
NULL, since they're guaranteed to be the same thing in C++, unlike in C.
  Just an FYI for any future changes you might make.
Thread
Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueKristofer Spinka17 Nov
  • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueChris Frey21 Nov
    • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueChris Frey21 Nov
      • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueWarren Young23 Nov
        • Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueChris Frey23 Nov
Re: Query class derived from std::ostream constructor issueKristofer Spinka22 Nov