List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dengxy Date:November 23 2005 4:25pm
Subject:Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'
View as plain text
I failed to build mysql++ against MySQL 5.0 since its release
with the given Makefile.mingw. Warren Yang told me to migrate
to VC. But now I found that it might be an incompatible in file
libmysqlclient.def against MySQL ver 5.0. By default, It will
emit an error for an unresolve external symbol named:

mysql_more_results@4
mysql_next_result@4

when building examples. However, libmysqlclient.def contains:

mysql_more_results
mysql_next_result

After changes these 2 lines to the version above(append "@4"), the examples can be built successfully. Is this strange? Since
the original one can use with MySQL 4.1, or the .def file need
patched against MySQL 5.0?
Thread
Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'dengxy23 Nov
  • Re: Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'Warren Young23 Nov
Re: Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'dengxy24 Nov
  • Re: Possible mistake in file `libmysqlclient.def'Warren Young28 Nov