List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:November 21 2005 2:17am
Subject:Re: Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++
View as plain text
On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 05:43:11PM -0500, Spinka, Kristofer wrote:
> I would like to recommend that the __GNUC__ become the
> default in an "#else" block instead of a throwing a
> compiler error.

I suppose the compile would fail anyway if a compiler didn't have these
strtoll-style functions.  I'd support converting the error to a warning.

How many compilers do you have access to?  Could you send a list of their
defines, so we could specifically check for them?

Thanks,
- Chris

Thread
Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++Kristofer Spinka17 Nov
  • Re: Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++Chris Frey21 Nov
    • Re: Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++Warren Young23 Nov