List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kristofer Spinka Date:November 17 2005 10:43pm
Subject:Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++
View as plain text
The two include files:

contain defines that only seem to support GCC and MSVC++.
 I think most Unix compilers/platform headers will be able
to interpret the GCC version of the defines in these

I would like to recommend that the __GNUC__ become the
default in an "#else" block instead of a throwing a
compiler error.

Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++Kristofer Spinka17 Nov
  • Re: Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++Chris Frey21 Nov
    • Re: Compilers other than GCC and MSVC++Warren Young23 Nov