List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wim Stockman Date:November 15 2005 9:23am
Subject:Re: Issue with MySQL++
View as plain text
Hello,

If you succeed compiling de librabry with mingw could you mail me the
dll or library ?
Because I tried several times and get plenty of compiling errors.
It would be a great help !

thank you,

Wim Stockman

Death Gauge schreef:

> I did this:
>
> mkdir c:\mysql\lib\gcc
> cd c:\mysql\lib\gcc
> dlltool -k -d c:\mysql++\libmysqlclient.def -l libmysqlclient.a
>
> and then typed makemake mingw and make (renamed mingw32-make to simply
> make). It compiles fine until it suddenly hits the before mentioned
> error.
>

> --Death Gauge
> "How do you gauge your death?!"

n.v. E.E.S.P. S.a.
Graanmarkt nr 6,
BE-9400 Ninove
Tel +32 54 33 05 10
Fax +32 54 33 05 37
BELGIE

Thread
Issue with MySQL++Death Gauge14 Nov
  • Re: Issue with MySQL++Warren Young14 Nov
    • Re: Issue with MySQL++Death Gauge15 Nov
      • Re: Issue with MySQL++Wim Stockman15 Nov
      • Re: Issue with MySQL++Warren Young15 Nov
        • Re: Issue with MySQL++Death Gauge16 Nov
          • Re: Issue with MySQL++Warren Young16 Nov
            • Re: Issue with MySQL++Death Gauge16 Nov