List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ovidiu Bivolaru Date:November 10 2005 6:38pm
Subject:Re: Problems building lib on SunOS
View as plain text
I've encountered a similar issue when trying to build mysql++-2.0.6 with
MySQL 3.23.58. If you are using MySQL 3.23.x and you don't need SSL you
could try my patch. MySQL versions newer than 4.0.x have mysql_ssl_set()
with different number of arguments than 3.23.x.

Regards,
Ovidiu

Chris Frey wrote:

>On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 12:30:23PM -0500, Dave Brooks wrote:
>

>>The only mysql_ssl_set(...) in mysql.h is defined as:
>>
>>#ifdef HAVE_OPENSSL
>>int             STDCALL mysql_ssl_set(MYSQL *mysql, const char *key,
>>                                      const char *cert, const char *ca,
>>                                      const char *capath);
>>
>>#endif /* HAVE_OPENSSL */
>>
>>Yours has an extra char*, is there another definition somewhere I am
>>missing?
>>

>Looks like you found a bug. :-)
>

>>I don't plan to use ssl, and the code will compile if I comment out this
>>call.  Would that effect anything else that I am not aware of?  Taking out
>>the extra arg didn't help, the error remained the same.
>>

>Try changing your config.h manually to disable HAVE_OPENSSL.  There might
>be a --disable-openssl in configure, but I don't have a machine in front
>of me to check.  That would be the best way.
>
>- Chris

Problems building lib on SunOSDave Brooks9 Nov
  • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSChris Frey9 Nov
    • RE: Problems building lib on SunOSDave Brooks10 Nov
      • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSChris Frey10 Nov
        • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSOvidiu Bivolaru10 Nov
          • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSWarren Young10 Nov
            • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSOvidiu Bivolaru11 Nov
              • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSWarren Young11 Nov