List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:November 10 2005 6:12pm
Subject:Re: Problems building lib on SunOS
View as plain text
On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 12:30:23PM -0500, Dave Brooks wrote:
> The only mysql_ssl_set(...) in mysql.h is defined as:
>
> #ifdef HAVE_OPENSSL
> int             STDCALL mysql_ssl_set(MYSQL *mysql, const char *key,
>                                       const char *cert, const char *ca,
>                                       const char *capath);
>
> #endif /* HAVE_OPENSSL */
>
> Yours has an extra char*, is there another definition somewhere I am
> missing?

Looks like you found a bug. :-)

> I don't plan to use ssl, and the code will compile if I comment out this
> call.  Would that effect anything else that I am not aware of?  Taking out
> the extra arg didn't help, the error remained the same.

Try changing your config.h manually to disable HAVE_OPENSSL.  There might
be a --disable-openssl in configure, but I don't have a machine in front
of me to check.  That would be the best way.

- Chris

Thread
Problems building lib on SunOSDave Brooks9 Nov
  • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSChris Frey9 Nov
    • RE: Problems building lib on SunOSDave Brooks10 Nov
      • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSChris Frey10 Nov
        • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSOvidiu Bivolaru10 Nov
          • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSWarren Young10 Nov
            • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSOvidiu Bivolaru11 Nov
              • Re: Problems building lib on SunOSWarren Young11 Nov