List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 9 2005 9:13pm
Subject:Re: License Question
View as plain text

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#IfLibraryIsGPL

> Actually I am not clear on how a derived work of an GPL product can be
> licensed under LGPL?

MySQL++ isn't a derivative work of MySQL, any more than your C++ program
is a derivative work of glibc.  There is no MySQL code in MySQL++.

Please, can we give this a rest?
Thread
License QuestionAllan Hardy9 Nov
  • Re: License QuestionChris Frey9 Nov