List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Allan Hardy Date:November 9 2005 7:01pm
Subject:RE: License Question
View as plain text
Chris

As I noted to Warren, what started all this was the statement in the
MySQL web site that because it used LGPL that it was not useful for
closed source applications.

Which runs counter to what LGPL was about. It seems that the only way
this is the case is if MySQL++ is used in static link fashion.

Allan