List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Allan Hardy Date:November 9 2005 6:12pm
Subject:RE: License Question
View as plain text

>>>If you're selling a product based on MySQL++, it shouldn't be a
hardship to get MySQL database licenses for your product.

How is that possible?
If I purchase a commercial MySQL license I can produce commercial
applications all day that call MySQL AB interfaces, things covered by
their commercial license.

Except I still cant use MySQL++ because it LGPL and all the other
discussion says that my application will bound to LGPL terms (releasing
object or releasing source).

Is MySQL++ covered by the MySQL AB commercial license?

Allan